September 2009-April 2011


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 21, 2011

Hola mi familia!!!
This is the last week of the transfer and the most stressful week we got! We have been working with Josefa and Fransisco towards baptism the end of this week but there have been some challenges the past week. On Wednesday we read a scripture from the bible of when Paul was giving the gift of the holy ghost to some people and it says they spoke in tongues and prophesied.. well Fransisco misunderstood the meaning of the ``gift of tongues`` and during the end of the prayer he started saying words and babbling then asked at the end what did I say what did I say?! we couldnt help but laugh afterwards.. he`s getting a little old.!!

We had a chicken barbeque pizza night with Marta and all her crazy boys. We were playing games while it was being cooked. They are a fun family. They have been reading the book of mormon together.

We found this man whose wife just recently died two weeks ago. The hermanas a long time ago use to teach him and he came many times to church. We were able bring comfort to him about how he can see his her again. We have been searching all the former investigators lately to find some new ones as well. I’m so happy with my comp! Well I love you all and yes I’m pretty sure the time hasn’t changed when am leaving it is April 11. Guillermo who recently was baptized thinks I’m going back to Ramos for another 2 months before I leave.. he is funny. Have a happy presidents day!

No comments:

Post a Comment