September 2009-April 2011


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 16

Here i am sitting with my good ol comp Hermana LOPEZ!! woo hoo! we just found out today with transfers that we are training! AHHHH!! there are four sisters that are coming from the big USA! I know shocker... I thought I would have at least one more transfer with Hermana Vindas but she is in Lujan now with Hermana Lewis. Hermana Daniels and Hermana Hulen are the other ones training as well! So today im with Hermana Lopez in Billinghurst.. reminiscing good ol times.. she is amazing I love her.

This week we are preparing the baptisms of Hector and Guillermo in Bonzi. So pray for them that everything will turn out good! I still need to plan the baptismal service and they need their interviews.. we got a new bishop in the as well! He's a young father, Jose Luis Martin! He will be a great bishop in the ward. It will be nice to work with him! I feel so nervous to train! I finally got the packages from my birthday and from grandma and grandpa Hobbs! I have been sharing the candy with the kids from the villa (a really poor part of our area). They always asked for candy whenever we go and visit some of the members or our investigators! I have also been enjoying the peanut butter :) and we ate the cake yesterday for Hermana Vindas leaving!

This last week we had divisions with the hermanas from Ituzaingo as well. with Hermana Tucker from Cali and Hermana Duarte from paraguay! we found this lady that we contacted and she was telling us how she had the missionaries before in her house and had a friend in the church. So we put a date to come back the next day to teach her cause we were on our way for Guillermo. The next day came and we invited her to church and to prepare for baptism and she came... her name is Josefa. She saw her friend and the member came up to us and said- hermanas do you know how many times i had invited her to come to church?! haha Josefa is a cute little old lady. She loved church on Sunday! Things are working out good.. there is A LOT of work to do but its good, it pushes me to work harder focus on the people and their needs. Today they announced that we probably wont have any more transfer meetings in the mission. There has been a lot of changes here and now we have the goal to achieve 200 for the transfer.
Well I love you all! thanks for all your support and prayers. I feel so deeply blessed.
Have a good week and enjoy the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment