September 2009-April 2011


Monday, October 18, 2010

Last few days in Ramos Mejia...

Goodbye Hermana Godfrey

My good bye gift from the familia Cordoza

Yesterday was mothers day here! it was a beautiful day! so happy mothers day!
This week flew by so fast! We have a lady who is preparing to be
baptized next week! She is a friend of Maria who just loves to share
with everyone the gospel. The friend who is getting baptized calls us
sol and celeste cause she has a hard time with our last names... we
remind her of two of her granddaughters. She´s a great little old lady
who wants the best for her kids. Every time she prays she cries for
them hoping that they will talk to her more and learn of the church as
well. she is so cute!

The familia Escobar had some problems this weekend with the dad. He is
temporarily paralyzed on the side of his face. I can't remember what
its called, anyway they all left to the hospital yesterday in the morning.
it started on Saturday and was worse the next morning.

It is going to be hard to leave here. This area has been so amazing. I
dont really mind the city of having everything so close by. The
members are so wonderful! I have loved to get to know them and their
strong testimonies it is amazing how the gospel links us all together.
I absolutely love it and I know this isn't the end of everything! This
life is just a glimpse! haha.


So we have four new sisters coming in and one mini missionary!!
transfers are on Wednesday so we will see what will happen! We will
all be changing companions... all the sisters at least and probably
opening up two new areas for the sisters! I know to trust in the
lord... I'm sad to leave but I know it will be a new adventure and
another area to find those who are ready!
I love you all and have a great week!!!
oh and i got the package!
thank you sooo much!
we have already eaten the peanut butter treats

No comments:

Post a Comment