September 2009-April 2011


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Saren and Heston!

HEy Fam!!!!
Oh I loved those pictures of Heston! they were so cute... he sooo big I can't believe how much he has grown!!! Okay so now I can give ya some details. Aldo Bonzi is a pretty big ward... and very well organized! It's not the city but we have two Walmarts in our area! woo hoo! We went there today... it was weird I felt like I was in the states! Yes Hermana Vindas understands a lot of English but she doesn’t like to talk too much in English. We had a good first week here together in Bonzi! She has been to Utah before too!

Hermana Daniels is with an hermana from the Provincia Jujuy in Argentina... Hermana Claros! And yes we went back to Las Heras for the baptism it took awhile to get there but totally worth it to see them all in white. Hector's membership records were miraculously located and he was able to baptize his wife and daughter. They celebrated my birthday after. Nothing is comparable to see a family change through the gospel in their lives it was so nice.

During the week it rained a couple of times. On Thursday two elders in our district were walking and were late for lunch in the rain and this guy pulled up to them in a big cheese truck and wanted them to get in! They were thinking who is this crazy guy! So the guy pulled over in front of them and opened his window showing them a book of mormon and telling them he was a member of the church! The elders got in and the guy asked them if they knew Hermana Hobbs and Hermana Daniels... and they said ya! It was Hector that had picked them up in the middle of nowhere! hahahaha. One of them is in my district, Elder Bush from Lehi, so he told me the other day what a small world even here down south. We also had stake conference here.. that means I had stake conference two weeks in a row. haha. Next week we have a Christmas activity! This year its going to be a little more spiritual and we will see the devotional of the presidency.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all of these posts, thank you so much for keeping us posted on Sarens mission. Sounds like she is doing very well, although I can't wait for her to come home to have my hair done by her!!

    ReplyDelete